COVID-19 Measures Residencias Vitium
1. Our Staff have received training in preventive measures for Covid-19.
2. Our Personnel has the necessary protective equipment all the time.
3. We have marked the risk areas with posters and advice on prevention
4. We use disinfectant cleaning products safely, according to health authorities.
5. Our laundry ensures and certifies the treatment of clothes at more than 60º and with disinfectant products.
6. We do not clean the room while the client is inside.
7. Cleaning staff will always wear gloves and a mask.
8. We disinfect the hand gloves with hydroalcoholic gel after each room cleaning.
9. We have proceeded to the elimination of unnecessary textiles in the rooms, such as carpets and other decorative elements.
10. The toilet bin has a lid and non-manual operation.
11. Cleaning carts are disinfected after daily use.
MEASURES IN TECHNICAL AND MAINTENANCE SERVICES
- All personnel have the necessary individual protection and safety equipment.
- We carry out repairs in the rooms, as far as possible, without the presence of the client. If this is not possible, we maintain a safety distance of 1.5m at all times.
Rules of coexistence and operation of the services after the application of preventive measures to contain COVID-19
From Vitium Residences we work with the safety and well-being of our clients in mind, therefore, we ask for your collaboration and commitment to respect the following special rules of coexistence and prevention measures for COVID-19 infections:
- Frequent hand washing / hygiene, particularly when accessing shared areas (lounge, reception …). We put at your disposal hydroalcoholic disinfectant gel in common areas.
- Use the inside of the elbow to cover the mouth / nose when coughing or sneezing, or use tissues and wash hands afterward.
- Try to avoid touching your mouth, nose or eyes in public spaces.
- Use the lidded bins that you will find at different points in our facilities to deposit all disposable hygiene and protection material (masks, gloves, disposable tissues, etc.).
- Respect social distancing with people outside the family or coexistence environment.
- Avoid greetings that involve physical contact (hugs, kisses …)
- Respect the capacity established in common areas, and particularly in those where there is no physical control by the establishment (elevators, lounges …)
- Respect schedules and other rules that may have been established by the establishment to comply with the allowed capacity, indicated on the posters available at the facilities and about which our staff can inform you.
- Do not stay in the room during cleaning, maintenance or repairing services .
- At the first signs of symptoms compatible with the COVID-19 disease (fever, cough or respiratory distress):
- Self-isolate in your room (affected and cohabitating).
- Inform the establishment by telephone (reception / customer service) of the situation.
Our staff is at your disposal to solve your doubts and offer you all the information.